Deans List 2015 & 2016
- Create mobile app layouts and designs from print versions and collaborate with editorial staff.
- Stylize and select art for articles and blog posts.
- Followed the design process established by marketing supervisor and redesigned a blog to suite the needs of Otabo. - Created lo-fi and hi-fi mock ups, and wire-frames.
- Project manager for major and minor graphic design projects for career services.
- Organized and improved work-flows for project management on Google Drive.
- Evaluated needs for a new FAQ on Job Board, researched, then designed a new page.
- Used the design process and collaborated with a diverse team to create an event identity, then presented those ideas to the board in a design brief format before production.
- Took on executive producer role for day of event, coordinating presentations and speakers to ensure a successful event.
- Created design brief and followed design process to evaluate web and print needs.
- Design, create, and maintain two websites visited by over 3,000 monthly visitors.
- Use analytics to improve SEO & marketing to appeal to more customers.
- Organized over two years of archived documents according to Standard Subject Identification Codes (SSIC).
- Designed and implemented on-boarding procedures for over 100 personnel.
- Applied initiative and implemented a new SharePoint Wiki Library for company’s staff.
"The goal of a designer is to listen, observe, understand, sympathize, empathize, synthesize, and glean insights that enable him or her to ‘make the invisible visible."